Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sacred Sanctum


I am alone in this room...
bare and naked and indeed feeling cold.
sinking slowly in my sheets of alabaster
while the moon sings a sad lullaby
a voice calls my name,
it echoes loud in my ears .
so i tread the darkest path and follow a
labyrinthine journey of the night
my feet led me to this ocean.
An ocean called "Mystique".
My wings got wet-my limbs ache- trying to keep afloat.
I feel the burn,I feel the sordid waters sting my muscles...
endlessly i swim til i get to a place called,
"PLACELESS"i have to keep my limbs working or i drown.
A"PLACELESS"place within me...a shore to welcome my soul-
I face death once again..embraced resurrection.
nurture my wings,polish my halo..to such serenity i got...from this wonderful place called.."PLACELESS".
LIFE indeed is a mystery,coiling, swirling,shakes us all upside down-its depth unfathomable-its height so high-a cloud nine is not its peak-who can fathom?it got cliffs so high and steep,when we come to its edge-we must keep the faith; believe!we can jump-we can fly!
I fly and dare all the birds in the sky..my wings- my best friend
if thou feel forsaken,neglected in some ways-
you may shed a tear,hold thy heart-never give up.
it will come to pass,
Turn thy face to the sun,and the shadows fall behind you...
and if the sun failed to come out ...
and all is turning grey,you know it will rain,welcome each drop-
it's there to keep you company,
brave drops of tears coming from heaven-a blessing indeed!

No comments: