I knew a soul in grief.
my eyes behold his tear that drops on a leaf.
a single leaf that was detached from its bough.
his soul weeps.
sadness is written on his face-
but...hidden.
tryin to find solace, under the shade.. for years.
i saw his griefs ,racing to the brim of his sanity gnawing at his flesh.
a mist kissed his lips,
a dewdrop that seals and heals.
it rained.
I saw him drowned,with a sweet smile.
my eyes behold his tear that drops on a leaf.
a single leaf that was detached from its bough.
his soul weeps.
sadness is written on his face-
but...hidden.
tryin to find solace, under the shade.. for years.
i saw his griefs ,racing to the brim of his sanity gnawing at his flesh.
a mist kissed his lips,
a dewdrop that seals and heals.
it rained.
I saw him drowned,with a sweet smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment